Impermeable Geomembrane for Fish and Shrimp Farming
Our company is mainly engaged in geotextiles, filament geotextiles, geomembranes, impermeable membranes, Drainage cell Boards, composite geomembranes, geogrids, composite drainage networks and other geosynthetic products.
Advantages of HDPE geomembrane
The main function of HDPE geomembrane is to avoid fish contact with soil and water pollution. Geomembranes prevent both the accumulation of waste in the soil and the introduction of harmful chemicals such as ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, acids, iron and other potentially harmful compounds into the pond. This protects and promotes fish growth and reduces the risk of disease. HDPE geomembranes protect pond slopes from erosion and can provide a smooth surface for ponds to easily remove waste from the pond for fishing. Pond disinfection, dredging convenience, can greatly shorten the resting time for sunning and cleaning the pond, and help control the onset and prevalence of fish and shrimp diseases.
Impermeable geomembrane for fish and shrimp farming
Aquaculture geomembrane with tensile resistance, impact resistance, high tear strength, and high hydrostatic pressure resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, anti-microbial erosion and good impermeability. Aquaculture film to cover the entire shrimp pond or the bottom of the pond, the bottom of the pond and the pool water completely separated from the high and low level shrimp pond anti-leakage, virus contamination, anti-microbial erosion, etc. has a significant effect. As aquaculture film smooth, not only disinfection, dredging is convenient, but also helps to prevent the spread of bottom pathogens, shorten the time to clean the bottom of the shrimp pond and sun pond, seven days after the drainage ditch can be stocked, can improve the number of shrimp farming build, reduce the cost of shrimp farming.
1. Aquaculture film without dealkalization, without disinfection. (Aquaculture film itself is non-toxic, environmentally friendly impermeable materials)
2. The cost of farming is twice as low as the cost of cement ponds. (The cost of building pools is low, and the speed of building pools is fast)
3. Aquaculture membrane is smoother than cement ponds, and the belly of the cultured fish will not be damaged. (Fish will be healthier)
4. The principle of aquaculture film.
(1) black opaque, inhibit the growth of grass under the pool, do not worry about the grass up arch damage film;
(2) black film can be heat preservation, because the black thing it absorbs heat, then the eel happens to like this high temperature environment, like our current test confirmed that the best temperature for this eel is 31 degrees to 32 degrees, in this case, I let it absorb heat, so that is to speed up the growth of this eel, on the increase of this breeding temperature.
5. Use aquaculture film of 0.35mm or more, it is very strong and hard, we can't tear it by hand, unless we cut it with scissors, the quality is very good.
(1) Before laying, the laying surface is leveled and tamped, and sandbags or heavy objects should be prepared to avoid the laid impermeable membrane being blown apart by the wind.
(2) The slope of the breeding pool should not exceed 45℃, otherwise it is easy to produce collapse and not convenient for breeding.
(3) Anchor ditch dug into a U-shaped ditch or inverted trapezoidal ditch of 40cm to 50cm, and then backfilled with soil.
Aquaculture fish and shrimp generally the thinnest 0.35mm on, of course, the thicker the quality will be better the more years of use. If you plant lotus roots or choose more than 0.35mm, so that you can effectively block the root impermeability!
Laying a good impermeable HDPE membrane will allow your shrimp to grow faster and reduce the rate of illness.